Welcome to the Year 3 Home Learning Page
For Home-Learning, we want to encourage Year 3 children to be creative and to ensure that they explore their learning through a range of interactive and innovative ways.
If you have completed a task and would like to upload and share with your teacher, follow the steps below to successfully upload your task via your teacher’s Google Drive account. Click on the link at the bottom of the page.
- Ensure that your file name uses your full name and the task number. (e.g. John Smith Task 4) This ensures your teacher can locate your Home-Learning and keep track of completion.
- Click link to be redirected
- Type your name (this does NOT appear on the document)
- Click ‘Choose File’ to browse for your document on your device
- Browse for your file and ‘Select’
- Finally click ‘Upload’ and you’re complete!